Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cats and Dogs

Cats and dogs are age-old rivals. Well, this is according to people. They are both animals, but they are very different. I have never owned a cat, but I have been around them and they seem very quiet. I have had a dog before, and they are much easier to play with and get along with.

Cats seem like they keep to themselves and are willing to play whenever they feel like it. Dogs are always willing to play with you, you can pet them and they are not very moody. Being around any moody person or animal is kind of nerve wrecking. Cats seem like they lay around a lot and they are very hard to get along with. They just seem really wrapped up in themselves and I like to play around and love and animal and for an animal to love me. I am not saying all cats are like this, and perhaps I will meet a cat that has different qualities than the ones that I listed. But, from what I have observed and from the stories I have heard, they just do not seem like fun animals.

I think that dogs really are man’s best friends. They are very loyal and energetic and I enjoy being around them. With a dog, I feel very protected and loved at the same time. I get closer to a dog and they are very fun to be around. Dogs are just wonderful and I love them very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment