Friday, November 26, 2010

Favorite Season

In my opinion, there is no season like the winter season. I do not know what it is about this season that just makes me feel at ease, calm and collected. The atmosphere is always warming to the soul and for some reason it seems to bring families closer together. Perhaps, because this is the season which Christmas is in? I thin that the wintertime means family, it means that the world should all be united as one and put aside all differences and be happy and marry and help one another. Winter is also the season for giving, which I think should everyday of the year. This season should motivate and inspire everyone to be kind, giving and grateful, everyday of the year. The heater is always on, there is always hot chocolate in the cabinet just waiting to be consumed. Everyone just seems closer and closer together. It is due to the time change, is it because of the cold weather, is it because this is the season that Jesus was born in? I do not know what it is about winter, but as I said before, I love winter because it means family, unity, peace, harmony, love, Jesus, warmth, giving, and the lists goes on. I love winter. It is my favorite season of them all.

The season that is the opposite of summer
The temperature decrease
The cold front blows in
My long awaited friend.
Where have you been?
Waited all year for you to appear
Homes become warmer
This season means family to me
Why can't everyone be like thee?
The open fire, holiday specials on T.V.
25 days of Christmas on ABC Family
Time slows down and people become more kind.
Winter, my favorite time

No comments:

Post a Comment