Monday, November 29, 2010

Country To Visit

I have always imagined going to another country. The world is a very large and beautiful place. There are thousands of countries to explore, many cultures to experience, languages to learn, the list goes on. But, there is one country that fascinates me more than any other. It has a history of being a pretty technologically advanced. The way of the people and the culture as a whole seems to captivate me. My favorite video game was made there, which is the Tekken series. The language is great; the people seem very advanced and intelligent. The country that I would love to visit is Japan.

Ever since I was a child, I have been fascinated with the continent of Asia in general. The different martial arts styles that come from there are more than fighting, but artistic in a way. The language is like music to my ears and the people are very beautiful. The people also seem to live a very long time. One thing that I find very interesting is the different cuisines that other cultures eat. I would like to know their customs and way of life. Hopefully, when I get older, I will be able to visit this country one day.

Japan has such a wonderful country to me. I really love how beautiful and artistic the Japanese culture is. If I am not mistaken, they are big on respect and honor, which are two aspects of life I find very important, as well. It also appears that they take their health very seriously. Perhaps I would even be able to meet the makers of the Tekken series. What I would like to do more than anything is learn the language. Words cannot express how much I love the Japanese culture

No comments:

Post a Comment