Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Weather (Poems that describe how it affects the mood)

The air outside is warm and seems to sooth my soul
The perfect temperature to loose the jacket but it would still be fine to have it
The wind seems to supply us with this gentle breeze, warm
This pleases me, and everyone around me too
There smiles seem brighter, their attitudes much lighter
What is it about the mid 70s?
The reason escapes me, but I do not try to seek this truth
It is one of those things that only God would understand
After all, He is the man with the master plan
This weather, warm, yet cool

The rain seems to be falling down from the sky
Heavy, you can hear it hit the window
When you breathe, it can be seen
Me, I am usually bundled up in a warm coat
How can I still be cold?
When I get in a warm space I feel the warm air beneath surrounding me
This warm air makes me feel very sleepy. How can I be?
By the time lunch hits, I am in the mood for homemade chili.
I wish we had a fireplace because I would bundle up and sleep there, for sure
This cold weather is so hard to ignore
It puts me in a sleepy place

This is unbearable
I feel like I am in a sauna
I dread stepping outside and I can feel the sweat run down my forehead
No jacket for me, even if it was cool this morning
The only words in my head are shade and AC
Everyone seems so grumpy
Could it be this blazing heat?
Probably, because I am in a bad mood to
Clouds, where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment