Monday, November 29, 2010

Your Decade

Time is something that can never be rewound, relived. After something has occurred, all you are left with is the memory. Some generations lived a life of ease and simplicity, while others had to fight for the rights and things we have today. But, the most important thing to remember is that every decade, every generation, in every moment in time, there is an issue. Problems are not avoidable, whether they are big or small. In my opinion, this decade is the beginning of the end of many things. To be quite honest, I have always felt very out of place in this time. I often listen to older music and I find it much easier to talk to adults of a past time period. Based on what I have seen on television, the most simple, yet fun generation is the 80s.

In the 80s, there was great music. Rock and roll was beginning to take shape around this time, or already had. The hair was big, and things seemed simple. A child was not forced to grow up too fast. Kids enjoyed things like playing a game a kickball, and actually going outside. Now, we all rely on technology to have fun for us. I think that the music, the life, and this time is right for me. I love the 80s! I think that I would fit in more if I were in this generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment