Friday, November 26, 2010

A Day in the Life

The typical day for me always begins at around 5: 30 in the morning. This is when my first alarm goes off. I set two alarms, one for 5:30 and one for 6:00 because I know that I will not get up the first time. So, I get up at 6:00, I pack my backpack, according to whatever day of the week it is. If it is Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, I take my roller bag. If it is Tuesday or Thursday, I take my regular backpack. After I do this, I get my clothes and take a 8 minute shower, brush my teeth do my hair, wash my face, all that jazz and get dressed. Then, I eat breakfast. If I have a test this day, I always try to study a little bit in the morning.

Then, I wait for my step dad to be ready and he drives me to the train station. I take two trains, which are always crowded in the morning, because people have to get to work. I get to school at around 7:50 or 8:00 (if I am lucky). Then I go through 3 long classes and get my homework. I try to finish some of my homework as early as possible. At 2: 50 I walk extremely fast to the bus station up the street, which takes me to the train station. After that, I get on two more trains and go home. I rest for about an hour and eat a snack and wash the dishes. Then I start my homework, which can take more than 6 hours, and that is on a good day. So, I go to bed at around 11 or 12 every night and wake up to do it all over again. I tell myself, when I begin to feel tired and exhausted, that all of this hard work, day in and day out will be worth it in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment