Thursday, September 30, 2010

Would You Want To Visit The Moon?

   The United States landed on the moon in 1969. Ever since then, explorations to space have become more frequent. If you have $1,000,000, you can pay for a trip to the moon. We know more about outer space, but there is still so much that we do not know. I strongly believe that certain things are not meant to be seen or heard. Because of this, I would not want to visit the moon.
   Although technology is very advanced, it is still known to malfunctions. I am more concerned with not making it to the moon, overall. There have been incidents where shuttles have not had successful take-offs. The shuttles blow up before they went into orbit. I do not think that humans are meant to leave the planet because it can lead to many problems. It is never better to be ignorant, but man kind has a tendency to be greedy or go above and beyond what is necessary.
   Certain things in life are not meant to be tampered with. I think it is great that man knows so much about the universe they live in, but there should be a limit. I would not want to visit the moon because I do not think it is safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment