Monday, September 27, 2010

Imagine You Worked At A Football Stadium

   If I worked at a football stadium it would definitely be a "behind the scenes" job. I honestly do not know too much about football and I never saw myself as a cheerleader. I would most likely be a ticket seller. This occupation will allow me to meet and interact with different groups of people.
   Many people come from all over to enjoy a football game. From the die hard fans to the first timers, I'd be sure to encounter people from all walks of life. I would greet everyone with a smile and try to make them feel as comfortable as possible, although our interaction would be short.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your nice and short description about your dream. I like it very much. Thank you very much for this post. Waiting for the next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post. In your short description you have placed your clear idea of your mind. Of course you will meet a various person by the ticket seller occupation. It is also a helping profession.
    memory trainings

    ReplyDelete