Monday, September 13, 2010

Imagine You Woke Up And Saw A Dinosaur In Your Backyard...

   My morning began with a fright. I heard a very loud roar that shook my house to the foundation. I stumbled out of my bed, holding my chest while gasping for air.
"MOM!" I yelled. She did not reply. No one did. I finally built up enough courage to leave my room. I ran around the entire house, searching for my mother and sisters. Everyone was gone. I huge lump built up in my throat, as I began to envision the worst. "Calm down," I told myself. "They are probably just outside." I opened my front door and stepped out onto the lawn. There was a huge foot print in the dirt. I walked to the side of the house to see what had caused such a commotion. My curiosity had gotten the best of me.
 
   BOOM! I immediately fell to the ground. I figured it was an aftershock. A large creature appeared out of the trees. It exceeded 15 feet in height, with skin like that of a reptile. It's foot was the size of a Sequoia, if not bigger. I was standing face to face with a T-Rex. I ran to the school across my street, while being chased by a large Prehistoric animal. While running, I noticed that my entire neighborhood was left in ruins. The thought of finding my family became less of a reality, with every step I took.

2 comments: