Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Imagine If You Had A Hundred Dollars...

   If I had one hundred dollars, I would give it to a child in a third world country. I know that my money would have greater value in another country and be of great use. Children from third world countries often need things that most of us would take for granted. I hope that whom ever I had the opportunity to bless with this money would buy food, have access to fresh water, and would then be able to receive an education Hopefully, this would be enough to open many doors for the child in need
   I am aware that one hundred dollars does not appear to be much to most of us. But, as I mentioned before,it could be enough to open doors that have been locked for quite some time. No one, especially a child, should live with the worry of going to bed hungry or not have a desire to dream big.

No comments:

Post a Comment