Monday, September 13, 2010

Imagine You Opened Your Own Restaurant...

   I opened my eyes feeling anew. Nothing in the world could take my happiness today. My life long dream of opening a restaurant had finally come true. Sierra's Sweet Eatery would be open for business. The one place in town where you can satisfy your hunger and your sweet tooth. I put on my lucky suit and drove to my restaurant. I had the top down on my silver Lexus, while listening to Gwen Stefani. 'Here we go,' I thought,
 
   I was greeted by some of the world's most famous culinary artist; Gordon Ramsey and Mario Batolli. The red carpet was rolled out with the press on each side of the ropes, taking pictures of me and my guest. I walked up the marble staircase with the largest grin on my face. 'This is it,' I thought to myself, while holding the large scissors in my hand. I proudly cut the red ribbon.
"Welcome everyone!" I said. Everyone cheered and the crowd immediately came rushing in. The carpet was a creamy topee color, which was accented with ivory swirls. The walls were ivory as well. The ceiling was very high with chandeliers coming down the dining room. Each table had a candle lit rose as a centerpiece.
"Welcome to Sierra's Sweet Eatery," a waitress said while sitting a customer. I was listening in from the kitchen to make sure all of my customer's were satisfied.
"Alright," I said to the kitchen staff. "This is opening night. Make me proud!"

No comments:

Post a Comment