Monday, September 20, 2010

Imagine You Were A Famous Painter...

   If my parents gave me the opportunity to paint my room as I desired, I'm not completely sure that I would want to. I probably would not paint anything too abstract or dramatic because I personally wouldn't want to be in a room with bright splashes of color. I honestly would paint my room lavender with white edging. I would also paint purple flowers being held together by vine inside of the white edges.
   I know that I should be thinking outside the box, but painting dramatic artwork on my bedroom walls has never really appealed to me. Although I would be a famous painter, I'd much rather save my artwork for the easel and paper, than my walls.
 

1 comment:

  1. "If my parents gave me the opportunity to paint my room as I desired, I'm not completely sure that I would want to, honestly."
    I'm confused. I cant tell if your preparing an image or stating you dont want to paint your room. You use if, then another thought that sort of throws me off. [If my parents gave me the opportunity to paint my room as I desired...]
    [I'm not completely sure that I would want to, honestly.]
    Take out the secound use of "Honestly"
    "Although I would be a famous painter, "
    Although, then so and so.

    ReplyDelete