Tuesday, September 14, 2010

If You Could Have Any Animal As A Pet...

   If I could have any animal as a pet, it would be a tea cup chihuahua and her name would be Ella. Her fur would be black, and of course, she would not exceed five pounds. Ella would be very quiet when it was required of her, without me instructing her to do so. This would be my dream dog. She would be very loving and playful. I would allow her to sleep on the pillow beside me and take her any place that I could. I would like her to be the perfect dog who knew how to behave properly.
   Ella and I would go for a walk every night. It is important for animals as well as humans to be in great shape. My dog would see the vet and dog groomers once a month. I'd play tug of war with her, fetch and make sure that she had everything she needed. Some people think that all these things are strange expectations for an animal, but it is possible. Ella is not a dream dog, she is real. I know that I could wish for any other pet, but there is no one like Ella. She holds a special place in my heart that can not be replaced by any other pet. I miss her very much and if I could see her again, I'd want her to know that I love her with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment