Friday, October 1, 2010

Haikus

Anxiety
Feel Anxiety
My heart continues to beat
Is this happening?

Aftermath
He is dead to me
The dirt beneath my feet speak
We are worth much more

Secrets
The nightmare comes back
It will not leave ‘till I speak
Why am I so afraid?

Confession
It is time to tell
What I reveal is unreal
It will alter life

Overcoming
My dark days are done
I am opening the door
The shadows no more

It’s Over
Your controls is over
Actions speak louder than words
I am moving on

God Bless You
Prayer is the key
I do not for you but me
Please confess for me

The Fact
The fact is you won’t
But I will not either so
Time to let this go

And The Winner Is…
And the winner is
Me because I overcame
I am not a victim

She Taught Me Chinese
Wo xiaong chi recall
Wo de learning this language
She taught me Chinese

No comments:

Post a Comment