Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Change of Plans

In life, nothing is ever guranteed. It is very important to always have a plan B and be prepared for anything life throws at you. For example, if I were given one hundred dollars to buy a concert ticket and I lost half of my money, plans would definitely have to change. My original plan was to go to the concert and then go get something to eat after the show, with my friends. Since my friends would not leave me alone,we would all come to a compromise that would be fun and work for all of us. My friends and I would go to the movies and then get something to eat. This is a full proof plan B because we would still get home at the same time we would, if we were going to the concert.

The primary reason that another plan would be necessary in this situation because borrowring money from my friends would pose a financial issue for them because they would not have enough money to buy their ticket and then get something to eat afterwards. This plan B fits into everyone's budget and we can possibly save money for the next time we go out.

Sometimes a change of plans can work out in everyone's best interest. This alternative plan saves money, it isn't too time consuming, and it is still fun. Sometimes life requires you to be very optimistic and pessimistic

No comments:

Post a Comment