Monday, October 4, 2010

Super Powers

If is safe to say that we all have dreamed of having super powers. The idea of being super human is quite appealing, considering it gives us a sense of power. If I could have any super power, it would be the ability to fly. In my opinion, being able to take flight is one of the most thrilling experiences that someone can have.
   If I were able to fly, the things I would be able to do and the places I would be able to go would seem endless. The best thing about this ability is self reliance. If I needed to go to the store, I would not have to wait around for someone else. All of my comings and goings would be on my time. The stress of being late to school would no longer be present. In addition to the necessary things, sometimes I would fly for the enjoyment.
   A life with super powers would be wonderful, especially the power of flight. Flying opens so many doors and there are endless possibilities. Overall, what appeals to me the most is being able to rely on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment