Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ideal Vacation

My idea of a dream vacation is one that has many thrills, adventures, and an experience unlike any other. I would not want to vacation on an island, just yet. I would much rather be with many teens around my age, exploring a new country together. My ideal vacation would be through the People to People program. I would want to go to Australia for about 3 weeks. In the process, I would be making new friends, exploring a new world, and experiencing a culture outside of my own.

Australia seems like a very unique and adventurous place to vacation. My new found friends and I would go snorkeling in the coral reefs. Our eyes would light up as we see the tropical fish swim by. I would take a million pictures and put them all in my scrapbook. I think I would be most excited about trying new, exotic cuisine. I am not sure if Australian cuisine is very different from American cuisine, but I will try my best not to eat anything that I could eat at home. Hopefully, we would be able to visit the outback. I know that I would miss my family, but I would be having such a good time.

My dream vacation is something that I hope to make a reality someday. The sole purpose of a vacation, in my eyes, is to experience the unknown. Island pace seems too slow for me. I need a vacation that is filled with excitement. I need Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment