Monday, October 4, 2010

If I Could Spend Time With Any Extended Family Member...

   If I could spend time with any extended family members it would be my cousins Ashley and Ronneisha. We used to spend so much time together, when we were younger. It would be nice to be able to reconnect with them. If given a weekend together, I think we would reminisce about what we did when we were younger and build an even stronger bond.
   One thing we have in common is our love for music. We enjoy writing music, listening to music, dancing and singing. We would construct many songs and dance routines I believe that we would have heart to hears and share our deepest secrets with one another. Because my cousins are in college and have a license, the places we would go would seem endless.
   The best thing about family is knowing that the connection will always be strong no matter what life throws at us. There would be no awkward feelings between us, although we have not spent that much time together. I am still looking forward to this wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment