Monday, October 4, 2010

Describe One Thing You Are Good At

   Although some people choose to believe that they have no special skills, everyone has their level of expertise in at least one particular subject. One thing that I am good at is excelling in school. Ever since I was a little girl, I did the best I could and earned no less than a B in any subject. School is very broad and has a plethora of subjects. But, I can honestly say that whatever subject I come across, I fight for an A no matter what it takes.
   I am aware that performing well in school does not necessarily count as a talent, but it still something that I am good at. I am not trying to make it appear as if school is a breeze because some subjects are more challenging than others. I believe that anyone can do well in school, but it depends on whether the individual chooses to apply themselves properly. Even when I am finished with school, I will never stop learning

No comments:

Post a Comment