Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Imagine You Were Twenty Feet Tall...

If I were twenty feet tall, the world would look completely different to me. I was always one of the shortest people in my grade level, so it would be interesting to look down to speak to people, especially my friends. I would enjoy a change in perspective, although being exceptionally tall would pose many problems. Society is not designed for in favor of very short and very tall people.
Being twenty feet tall would draw attention from many people. I would not mind the glares, comments, and questions, although they would become redundant. Most likey, I would not be able to go about my life as I did, prior to my grow spurt. I would not be able to enter a classroom or even my house without taking up too much space. I would feel very out of place in society.
I often pondered what it would be like to be twenty feet tall. My fascination with height is primarily based off of my view of the world from a 5'2 perspective. Although people often joke about my height, I would not want to be any taller. As I said before, the world is not designed for people who are twenty feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment